As stated in the User’s License, project leaders are expected to:
- Comply with the use and dissemination rights attached to the products granted by Planet Action;
- Define 1 or 2 milestones within the project runtime (when we could have a short status report as stated below);
- Provide feedback:
- a presentation, when validation is notified, describing the project and containing photos, logos and other illustrative items;
- relevant, regular and brief information about the advancement of the project on the Planet Action website, in the pages dedicated to the same project;
- quarterly reports and milestones reports,
- a final report, as Planet Action is very interested in learning and promoting the applications developed by the projects, specially in regards to the various grants allowed.
- Allow the Planet Action organization and partners to make use of authorized public contents for communication and outreach purposes;
- Mention Planet Action sponsorship in project communication.